Oops! Please enter a valid location (city, zip code or school district) or community name.
Min Price$100,000$125,000$150,000$175,000$200,000$225,000$250,000$275,000$300,000$325,000$350,000$375,000$400,000$425,000$450,000$475,000$500,000$550,000$600,000$650,000$700,000$750,000$800,000$850,000$900,000$950,000$1,000,000$1,100,000$1,200,000$1,300,000$1,400,000$1,500,000$1,600,000$1,700,000$1,800,000$1,900,000$2,000,000 to Max Price$100,000$125,000$150,000$175,000$200,000$225,000$250,000$275,000$300,000$325,000$350,000$375,000$400,000$425,000$450,000$475,000$500,000$550,000$600,000$650,000$700,000$750,000$800,000$850,000$900,000$950,000$1,000,000$1,100,000$1,200,000$1,300,000$1,400,000$1,500,000$1,600,000$1,700,000$1,800,000$1,900,000$2,000,000
Powered by showingnew.com/crystalharvey
Welcome to The Dream Team @ RE/MAX Alliance serving the communities along the front range of Northern Colorado! We are very fortunate to be able to live, work and play in this beautiful environment and have access to the active lifestyle it provides. Many of the communities in Larimer and Weld counties offer quaint downtowns providing that small town charm, community events, sense of community, parks and trails, and the backdrop of the Rocky Mountains. No wonder this is the fastest growing area along the Front Range.
Meet the Team
Left to Right: Crystal Harvey, Nick Whitworth, Chad Hill & Randy Albertz
The Dream Team @ RE/MAX Alliance has over 27 years combined experience and service all of Northern Colorado both Residential and Commerical.
Buying or selling a home or business is one of the most pivotal decisions you may ever make. Taking the time to research listings, markets, and all the other variables in this process may seem daunting at first, but remember one thing; you don't have do it alone. We have extensive education and leadership to serve you!
Having an experienced real estate professional team on your side provides you with the knowledge and resources to ensure you get what you need, when you need it. A devoted professional should not only be familiar with the neighborhood, but be invested in your needs as a client. We look forward to serving you.
I am a Colorado Native having grown up in Denver and moving to beautiful Fort Collins in 2003 to study Electrical and Computer Engineering at Colorado State University. I quickly found myself working at a real estate company and then the rest is history! I have over 15 years of Administrative, Management and Selling experience in the Real Estate Industry.
Designations and Awards
• Member of the Fort Collins Board of Realtors
• Member of the Colorado Association of Realtors
• Member of the National Association of Realtors
• Former Fort Collins Board of Realtors Board of Director
• Founding Member of the Women's Council of Realtors
• Member of the Young Professionals Network
• Former Advisory Council Member of the Young Professionals Network
• Fort Collins Board of Realtors Education Planning Committee
• Fort Collins Board of Realtors Ladies In Leadership
• Designated Certified Negotiations Expert
• Accredited Commercial Professional
• Certified Hyperlocal Real Estate Specialist
• 2016 Fort Collins Board of Realtors Young Professional of the Year Finalist
• Ninja Selling Training
• Electrical and Computer Engineering, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO
• Accepted to West Point Academy, West Point, NY
• Real Estate License, Empire Real Estate School, Fort Collins, Colorado
My Interests & Hobbies
White Water Rafting
Not only do I have local information on my site, but I have also put together the following links that you may find useful. Please note that all links will open in a new window.
Larimer County Information
Weld County Information
Rocky Mountain National Park
City of Fort Collins
City of Loveland
City of Windsor
City of Greeley
View our Home Seller Information Resource
View our Home Buyer Information Resource